Friday, February 15, 2013

when I click on a PDF hyperlink I get "no program is registered to open this file" all of the hyperlinks are set properly but when I view the presentation I get the error message that there is no program registered to open the file.

In my own experience, it's a profile issue. I tried creating new credential, I open the file with PDF hyperlink it was working fine. So, I backup my important files and deleted my profile. Then recreated the account ID, it works.

How to delete profile:
Note: Make sure you are using different user account with Administrative privilege. Otherwise, the profile cannot be deleted.

1. Right click 'Computer' then properties
2. Click 'Advanced system settings'
3. In 'User Profiles' section, click settings
4. Select the Profile and Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment